Author(s): Kenneth Okona-Mensah
· How does your brain really see you?
· How does age affect your muscles and bones?
· How and why cells die?
· Why the shape of a criminal's hands could be used to help identify them?
· Can you exercise too much?
· Which of the five senses is most important?
· What triggers puberty?
· Why your immune system has more than one line of defence?
· Why anatomical quirks are more important than you think?
· How long does it take for your body to digest food?
· How many times does your heart beat in a day?
· Why do we sleep?
An accessible, comprehensive and fully illustrated guide to this absorbing area, Cracking Anatomy will both educate and excite all readers.
- : 9781788401517
- : Orion Publishing Group, Limited
- : Cassell Illustrated
- : 0.3
- : March 2020
- : ---length:- '17.3'width:- '14.3'units:- Centimeters
- : books
- : Kenneth Okona-Mensah
- : Hardback
- : 320